Services & Pricing
• We have many great properties available for lease. Most have been extensively updated, and they range from mid-size and cozy, to large 4+ bedroom homes. Please inquire about one of our homes today! If no homes are available, or the one you want is not, please contact us and inquire about other properties we may have, or get on our waiting list for the home you desire!
• Application fees are $35/person over 18. Applications are professionally screened
• Security Deposits are 1 month’s rent with standard 1 year lease
• Pets welcome at almost all units! Pet deposits are required and begin at $300. Additional fees charged per pet. Pet deposits are refundable unless noted.
• Most listings have tenant-paid utilities, please check home info page for details.
• Property Management - Including tenant placement and screening services, year-round management, rent collection, full management services including property consultation and repair
• Renovations and remodeling - We have a team of designers, general contractors, and skilled tradesmen who can accomplish most any remodel, addition, or re-design you have to an existing property. We have a team of fully licensed, experienced professionals to make your home or investment property look the best it can.
• Residential Real Estate Investment Services – Interested in purchasing an investment property? We can help. From finding you the right house, to making all the necessary repairs, to advising you what improvements to make to maximize your rent, to finding you great, responsible tenants so the property makes money as soon as possible, to the potential re-sale of the property, we’re prepared to handle the entire process from start to finish.
• Change a Neighborhood – Change a Life – We offer a program for private investors who want to re-invest in areas that need it, and provide credit-damaged or lower to moderate income buyers the opportunity to become proud homeowners. You’ll also be contributing to the greater good, saving a vacant and neglected house and restoring a neighborhood, all the while making a profit.
• Traditional Listing Services – Selling your house? We have a network of experienced, and highly ethical Realtors who can fetch the highest price and fastest closing for your home.
Pricing for Owners/Investors
• Tenant Placement – ½ first month’s rent or $1,000, whichever is LESS
• Monthly Management Services – call for pricing, varies by location, property type
• Renovations and Remodeling – call for pricing/estimate
• Traditional Listing Services – ranges from 2%-7% list price
• Handyman Services – varies, usually $25/hour
• Floor Refinishing – approx $2.00/sf, less for larger projects